Posted about 1 year ago
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
The Global Business Delivery (GBD) team is responsible for Salesforce’s Global Shared Services organization including strategy, operational/performance management, reporting and analytics, process/project management, systems and policies and operational excellence servicing several Salesforce business units including but not limited to Finance, HR, Contact Centers, Sales, Marketing and Analytics.
Reporting to the Head of Program Management within Shared Services, the Global Program Manager in the Global Business Delivery (GBD) team will have diverse responsibilities focusing on Project Portfolio Management, project planning, scheduling, and management across multiple concurrent projects globally. Manage delivery of complex projects for one or more business functions. Manage business process transitions from existing locations to outsource provider locations. Manage internal projects for compliance and IT in support of GBD Operations. Provide global and cross-functional leadership to project teams. Work closely with senior management in the communication of project scope and effectiveness as well as working closely with analytics, Technical Support Teams, Operational Excellence, GBD Operations, and other teams to define comprehensive project plans. The role will report to the Senior Global Program Manager. Salesforce.com is a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to manage multiple responsibilities and projects while producing high-quality work.
- Communicate scope, timeline and budgets clearly.
- Articulate the benefits and estimated ROI for each project
- Lead and manage multiple complex and strategic transitions
- Coordinate and communicate day-to-day service delivery issues, progress, and status update during transition phase
- Thinks and acts effectively using various information sources and makes optimal business recommendations
- Help prepare operational/executive weekly/monthly/ad-hoc project dashboards for all supported functions
- Partner with all levels of customers, service providers and salesforce.com management
- Acts as the primary source of information for functional area during transition
- Works closely with the outsource provider transition team to ensure seamless transition
- Works closely with internal cross-functional teams to support internal projects in support of compliance, IT Security, and other areas as required
- Works with and influences other groups and functional areas in defining policy, procedures, or systems. Synthesizes recommendations and programs from functional knowledge and available data
- Continuously expands technical knowledge in own and related disciplines and functional area. Keeps abreast of new techniques and procedures and applies them, when applicable, to problem solutions
- Act as the liaison and owns the relationship with the team that manages the internally deployed SFDC application and facilitates all future implementations
- Work in partnership with Operational Excellence and Providers to maintain content library of process documents, training and certification materials, and all other relevant project documentation
- Conduct adhoc site visits for onshore/offshore locations as the project requires
- Prepare presentations for the team and senior management highlighting performance in an easy-to-understand, executive-ready manner.
- Bachelors’ degree preferably in Business Administration, project management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional Global project management experience with focus on BPO processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Proficient with Google Docs, Gmail, Lucid Chart, Quip, and other collaborative cloud-based document management / Creation platforms
- Understanding of systems analysis, including root cause analysis and other process modeling and systems design methodologies
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts.
- Flexible working schedule with late night/early morning support hours if needed
- Able to engage and inspire employees and project team members
- Able to analyze information, make connections and demonstrates deep level thinking
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Project planning, risk management, and capacity planning
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent team player who is able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
- Excellent influencing skills and the ability to bring teams together
- Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates clear leadership skills and experience working with large, complex projects
- Broad knowledge of business processes, business metrics, business systems, and interrelationships between organizations
- Knowledge of global business environment
- Ability to travel internationally 10-15%
- Prior experience working for major outsourced providers or management consulting firms is preferred.
- Experience in Business Process Management, Business Process Innovation, and Learning and Development programs
- Prior experience managing outsourced relationship
- O2C (Order to Cash), R2R (Record to Report), P2P (Procure to Pay), IT, HR, Payroll , Marketing or Sales Operations experience is a plus
- MBA in international business is preferred
- PMP certification is a plus
- Experience in six sigma, Lean or other process excellence methodologies
- General knowledge of business systems - Salesforce.com (certification a plus), Oracle, Workday, Coupa and emerging platforms such as eProcurement, contract management, supplier relationship management (SRM), etc. a huge plus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.