Posted about 1 year ago
Customer Success Group
Job DetailsThe Global Success Agent is the first point of technical support for the end users of Datorama. The Agent will take ownership of all tickets assigned to the Global Support queues in Freshdesk. The Agent requires to deliver in-depth technical support and strive to deliver a high level of resolution. The agent will use all available knowledge tools and resources and ticketing system to achieve the defined KPIs. They are required to quickly diagnose and triage issues, resolve incidents and/or dispatch to the next resolving group according to the escalation process. They are expected to have the technical and interpersonal skills to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identify and resolve customers' requests/questions or incidents using relevant knowledge base tools or other technical resources.
- Ensure excellent ticket documentation.
- Follow best practice incident management processes to ensure the KPIs are met.
- Comply with/complete global support specific or ad-hoc tasks (managed services tasks).
- Escalate complex tickets to 2nd tier support and follow up for resolution
- Meet support KPIs (Initial response time, Average resolution time, Clients' feedback)
- 1-3 years of proven experience in a Technical Customer Service position (preferably in the B2B sector).
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extensive experience using Excel (Nice to have some experience in SQL).
- "Problem Solving" character - Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues
- Customer oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution
- Team Player
- Just a strong advantage is: Good understanding of one or many of BI platforms (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI); Experience in ERP and/or Reporting and/or Analyzing; Experience in BI projects
Datorama has a global presence and was recently named a Gartner Cool Vendor and ranks #35 on the Deloitte Fast 500 list
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.Posting Statement
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.