Posted 6 months ago
The Customer Experience(CX) team is looking for a Backend Developer to help with accelerating the time to desired outcomes for our customers in a scalable and efficient model.
What You Will Do
The CX team works autonomously and with others across many functional areas from other engineering teams to sales, marketing, and customer education to reduce friction or confusion for our customers. We build tools and services that help our customers learn about our products, interact and collaborate with others in our community, and get the most out of their investment with Sonatype.
We work on backend systems and frontend customer facing properties. We build completely new services, and we integrate with existing platforms and technologies. We do all these things with the goal of creating an amazing experience for our customers.
Experience And Skills That We Are Looking For
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Golang, with some experience with frontend technologies.
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g. Slack, video conferencing, wikis, GitHub, etc.).
- Have a strong bias for making things happen and love the team aspect of product development.
- Experience developing applications deployed in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
- Legally authorized to work (without sponsorship) in the United States of America and are currently residing in the USA.
We are 300 employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: were passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. Were one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. Were backed by world class investors including TPG, Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, and HWVP. Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know