Posted 12 months ago
- FULL TIME
Athletic Greens is looking for a Graphic Designer with strong typography and layout skills to help elevate the brand message through all visual communications online and offline. The ideal candidate will need to be a self-starter who can set priorities, meet deadlines, work independently and collaboratively.
What You’ll Do:
- Conceptualize and execute design projects including web, print, email, banner ads, social media ads, business cards, event collateral, packaging, blog images, etc
- Research current trends in design and keeps up to date on new techniques
- Wireframe, style-board or thumbnail projects for approval and help direct others towards the same end goal with a clear plan and vision
- Design innovative, fresh graphics to align with branding
- Touch up/edit graphics and images required for content
- Creation of new partner landing pages on our CMS platform Assist with blog content and CMS maintenance
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of graphic design experience
- Strong graphic design skills and digital media design
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design)
- Must have artistic, typographic, and layout skills
- Understanding of brand appropriate design styles and ability to evolve design standards as needed.
- Must demonstrate creative approach and style without compromising flow of information
- Understanding and ability to work with CMS platforms such as Prismic and WordPress
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Able to work well in a remote team environment
- Good time management and efficiency of completing assigned tasks
- Animation and After Effects experience and some experience in Sketch – Huge plus!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Cover 90% of medical, dental and vision premiums
- Work from home
- Flexible, collaborative and passionate working environment
- and so much more!
Athletic Greens is a fully remote company.