Posted over 1 year ago
Graphic Designer – Full Time
Location: Remote, United States based only
Dignitas is one of the most storied and most recognized brand names in esports. Formed in 2003, the team has gone on to produce thirtyfour world champions and eighteen world championships. Dignitas is the renowned esports franchise of the Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment portfolio which also includes the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils, among other sports and entertainment properties.
As part of our ongoing growth, we are now looking to hire a Graphic Designer to join Dignitas who is enthusiastic, creative and thrives in a fast paced environment. This position will drive the process and creation of all graphic elements for Dignitas’ esports and influencer initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a selfstarter with fresh ideas that has experience in designing a widevariety of visual elements for social, print, video, live stream and web.
This position will report to the VP of Marketing for Dignitas.
- Create unique and engaging graphics for the organization’s full spectrum of visual needs including social, print, video, website, marketing decks and live stream
- Proactively assess the organization’s graphic needs, identifying when new or updated graphics are needed
- Build easytouse layered Photoshop files that the social media team can leverage for liveevent coverage
- Design and maintain a full graphic suite for each of the organization’s players and influencers, including stream overlays, player profile banners and other marketing materials
- Manage larger design projects with multiple asset requirements and deadlines, while incorporating feedback from both internal teams and the organization’s partners
- 1 year of graphic design experience, demonstrating both creativity and originality
- Skilled with Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient working in both a collaborative environment and also autonomously
- Strong organizational and communicative skills
- Responsive on both Discord and email in a timely manner
- Ability to work with quick deadlines and sometimes outside of normal 95 hours
- Extremely creative, with the ability to conceptualize innovative design ideas
- Knowledgeable about the latest design trends
- Ability to create and maintain web page designs
- A meme expert that can supplement everyday marketing materials with retweetworthy memes
- Experience creating designs for apparel
- Experience creating infographics
- Ability to work with motion graphics
- Avid esports fan
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects)