Graphic – Web Designer
- Remote Worldwide
About the Graphic / Web Designer position
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of engineers, product managers, marketing, sales and business professionals that is passionate about simplifying HR in South East Asia across industry segments, including retail, food & beverage, legal, hospital, manufacturing, construction, tech and others.
We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the SaaS market, to support our digital products.
At the moment we are re-defining some of our branding assets, so you will have a big impact on our product communication from various angles including tone & voice, and metaphorical illustrations or graphics.
The majority of your time will be spent on consistently producing digital media ads for social media platforms, and revamping our website and landing pages.
- You’ll work together with Product Managers, UX Designers & Marketers to create a unified end-to-end Customer Experience
- Develop creative systems, style guides, and any other processes necessary to execute our brand strategy and deliver consistent brand experiences both online and offline
- Demonstrate the ability to concept and execute compelling creative storytelling across all digital assets keeping the consumers journey in mind at all times (from initial concept through final design execution) – this includes but is not limited to emails, site assets, landing pages and retargeting banners
- Spark fresh ideas that are infused in our culture and our products
- Ensure the level of excellence in all creative work designed and executed, this includes supervision of retouching to ensure consistency and cohesiveness
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for SaaS product illustrations, and websites with design software
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Leverage a digital and mobile-first mindset in design
- You have 2+ years experience in designing websites and graphics for digital advertising (banner, carousel, story ads)
- You have extensive experience with design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, or Figma, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- You have deep experience with a variety of media and custom illustrations
- You have some experience with web and motion design (big plus!)
- You have the ability to think at a high level about digital marketing strategy and vision
- You’re fluent in English and possess outstanding communication skills and are able to pitch, articulate and clarify your design decisions
- You have excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
As A Graphic Designer/Illustrator at Jibble you’ll get:
- To learn and work with a lean, experienced international team who started and grew multiple tech startups
- A competitive salary
- To report to senior management directly
- Experience with all sides of the business, the role is versatile and there are plenty of growth opportunities internally
- A flexible work environment – although we have an office space, we want you to be as productive as you can be – work from anywhere you want, we care about value
About The Company
Our Mission, Vision and Values
By making the complex easy, Jibble Group is helping businesses save time and money, and unleash their human potential. Our vision is to power and empower millions of businesses with our software. Our core values include:
- We want to build something amazing.
- We are innovators, not emulators.
- Whatever we do, we do it damn well.
- It doesn’t matter where or when we work as long as we deliver.
- We challenge conventions, we challenge each other.
- Gaining one customer that loves us is better than gaining ten that don’t.
Our Team and Products
Jibble Group is a growth stage startup in the Workforce Management space that fully embraces remote work. We are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with 70+ staff in 13 different countries.
We created PayrollPanda.my and Jibble.io, founded in 2016 and 2017, respectively. PayrollPanda is Malaysia’s leading cloud payroll software, where Jibble offers a workforce management solution worldwide.
We recently raised US$2.5m at a $33m valuation, ARR (annual recurring revenue) is growing by over 300% p/a as we close in on becoming the leading HR SaaS company in South-East Asia, with 1600+ paying customers across 50+ different countries.