Posted 7 months ago
Moment is the largest online store for creatives, with the best gear from over 50 brands, lessons from pros, apps, and trips around the world. We’re looking for a growth marketer to drive demand and improve retention through marketing campaigns across visual ads and email.
This role covers 3 parts:
- You’ll be working with our content and launch teams to market campaigns. You’ll execute marketing plans for new offerings across gear and services.
- You’ll run tests to generate demand with new customers across ads, email, and sms.
- You’ll manage and iterate on post-purchase journeys to drive retention and increase lifetime value with existing customers.
We’re looking for a marketing generalist who loves to test quickly & nerd out on data to improve future efforts.
What you’ll be working on
- Supporting new campaigns with all of the visual marketing (ads & email)
- Analyzing advertising results on a weekly and monthly basis
- Creating, managing, and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Creating, managing, and optimizing email & sms campaigns.
- Working with fellow analysts on the team to forecast traffic.
- Using and managing our data feeds and analytics tags.
- Working with designers and engineers to make changes that improve our campaign results
- Building and maintaining reports in our Looker BI tool.
- Customer service, because everyone on the team does a few hours per week. And we mean everyone in the company.
You need these qualifications
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Studies show that if you meet even 50% of a job’s qualifications you have a high likelihood of being hired.
- Passionate about photography, filmmaking and/or travel.
- Organized, detailed, and a simple communicator. Your analysis should be easy to follow.
- 2+ years experience in marketing, preferably in ecommerce or retail.
- Highly proficient with FB/IG/YT Ads.
- Comfortable writing marketing copy that is simple, succinct & engaging.
- Comfortable running large email campaigns (500K+) and building automated email/sms flows
- Experience with Klaviyo & Attentive or similar for Email/SMS campaigns.
- Experience building dashboards for others to understand our results.
- Experienced with Excel & Google Sheets.
These qualifications are a plus
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and advertising/search tools
- Able to read/write SQL for data analysis.
- Strong visual eye - can curate and select assets, execute basic designs or animations.
- Experience at an e-commerce, media, or creative agency.
- Experience in a remote culture is helpful.
Compensation And Benefits
The Moment culture is about ownership so the more you take on the more you make. Otherwise we keep compensation simple...
- Equity in the company.
- A competitive salary.
- Medical insurance or $600 per month to do what you want.
- A free Moment Trip every year.
- Moment gear.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
Are you in?