Posted 3 months ago
Topflight Apps is a product design and development firm whose mission is to create digital app solutions that solve the hardest problems in healthcare, fintech, and machine learning. Last year we became a 7-digit company, and this year in spite of the pandemic we are expecting to continue growing by 50-75%.
Together, we build web and mobile apps that solve our clients' problems in the most multidisciplinary and innovative ways possible. We expect everyone on our team that touches each project to bring elite craftsmanship and become a trusted partner that helps them make product decisions that lead to business growth.
Our COO runs our product team (making sure things get built to quality, on time and on budget), and our founder-CEO splits his time between marketing and sales. We are looking for a full-time growth marketer to take over all marketing operations.
Our current marketing efforts are not lacking expertise, but they are fragmented. Here is a breakdown of what we currently do:
- Weekly technical blogs (topflightapps.com/ideas)
- On-page and off-page SEO
- Project case studies (topflightapps.com/portfolio)
- Marketplace proposals
- Social media promotion of new content
- Linkedin B2B Outreach
- Google CPC
- Facebook Retargeting Ads
What we’re looking for from you is to take each of the fragmented efforts and unify them into consistent communication of our brand’s differentiators, then amplification of that message to our ideal target audience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create one page Company Profile / Business Profile
- Create Overview PPT deck
- Figure out our true brand, value, purpose we provide to clients in present and future
- Create stronger, polished proposal templates
- Reach new audiences (enterprise, conventions, strategic partnerships) that represent expanded LTV
- Managing copywriting across all channels that reflects our brand and advantages
- Manage email campaigns to support releases, promotions, and special initiatives
- Collaborate with Topflight’s internal design team and oversee the development of key art, video, and other creative assets
- Plan and execute CPC campaigns and spend
- Create, execute, and monitor content strategies for all social media channels
- Be the face and voice of Topflight on webinars and podcasts
- Work with the CEO for down-the-road raising of funds for runway expansion, governance, leadership, and strategic partners in key verticals
- Use sales call recordings and participation in key closing sales calls to inform blog topic creation that is most relevant to our ideal customer
- Own KPIs: monthly deal quantity, average deal value, cost of customer acquisition to deal value ratio
- Previous experience as a growth marketer, CMO, marketing manager, or founder with evidence of KPIs directly attributable to your role
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, analytics, sales funnels, cost analysis of multi-channel customer acquisition.
- Leadership of a fully or partially remote team