FunnelEnvy is looking for an analytical and creative Growth Marketer to launch a new martech solution to drive better attribution and personalization capabilities for SaaS and growth companies. You will be responsible for driving our go to market product, content and campaign strategy in partnership with the leadership team.
Who We’re Looking For
Ideal candidates should be driven self-starters who are excited to be a part of a team leading the way in data-driven personalization and passionate about driving results in a fast paced startup.
- Create, execute, and manage FunnelEnvy’s go to market plan for launching our new self-service SaaS product.
- Define the content strategy to support the successful launch and growth of the solution in our target markets.
- Generate all the content and branding in support of the new product launch. Responsibilities including branding, website content, use cases, blogs, support content, marketing and sales materials, and social and campaign content.
- Define the website strategy for the new product offering and manage the website presence. Recommend the user sign-up and activation funnels to encourage easy signup, activation, and value creation from this new service.
- Conceive and execute the inbound and outbound marketing programs that will create awareness and generate quality leads that meet/exceed our quarterly sales targets.
- Test multiple marketing channels concurrently and establish key acquisition metrics and identify top performing channel(s) based on acquisition cost, lead quality and conversion rate.
- Execute on additional marketing projects and initiatives as needed to support FunnelEnvy’s broader growth and demand generation goals.
Key competencies to be successful at this position.
5+ years of experience successfully driving growth and demand programs and initiatives, ideally for a b2b/martech software startup.
- Experience managing and executing on a brand’s content strategy including content for the website, blog (own/industry), and social media accounts.
- Strong copywriting experience in B2B enterprise software category with assets like blog posts, ebooks, case studies, and presentations.
- Experience with optimizing the digital experience of end users using growth and CRO best practices for both user acquisition and product activation.
- History of efficiently and effectively managing multiple campaigns across multiple marketing platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Ads, Adroll, etc).
- Takes a data driven approach to marketing campaigns with an ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful ROI conclusions from it.
- Ability to research and identify top prospects in a market and use the latest discovery and data enrichment tools to create targeted prospect lists.
- Hands on experience with running outbound marketing campaigns using platforms like Marketo, Hubspot, Outreach.IO, etc. and how to integrate campaign data with Salesforce.
- Ability to manage contractors and agencies as needed to execute on a given task in scope, on time and on budget.
- Prior experience in graphics and design a plus.
The things that we absolutely need in a candidate
Excellent communication skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
Resourceful problem solver – We don’t have all the answers, so we are looking to you to help figure out the best way forward with our marketing programs and strategy. Trial and error will be part of the process.
Organization & planning – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities and outcomes.
Team-Oriented & collaborative – Marketing and sales are team sports at FunnelEnvy.
Willingness to roll up your sleeves – Need the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We have a small (but rapidly growing) operation, so this isn’t a role for professional managers.
Passion for learning new things – We hit a relatively broad base of skill sets in our work, so if you just want to focus on the one thing you do well then this might not be the position for you. Ideally you’ll be able to teach us things as well.
Willingness to take (calculated) risks – We’re an entrepreneurial firm and absolutely encourage intelligent risk taking.
Value evidence over opinion – At FunnelEnvy it’s far less important to be right than it is to get it right.
Genuine enthusiasm for the problems we’re solving – Life is too short to do anything you’re not excited about.
You probably have a lot of options, so why work with us?
Work on innovative marketing technology - We’re pushing boundaries with machine learning, big data and serverless to deliver real-time experiences on the web.
Small, entrepreneurial culture - We’re small, with limited bureaucracy or overhead.
Flexible location - We’re a fully distributed team looking for the best person for the job who can get it done without being chained to a desk.