Posted over 1 year ago
We’re the company behind Folio, which transforms the chaos of business email into an AI-powered deal organizer, project manager, and virtual assistant. We make email not suck, for the first time. We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their job while letting the machine take care of all the tedious administrative work they otherwise do manually.
We’ve started by taking our product to the real estate industry, well known for its inefficiencies and the pain people experience while buying or selling a home. There are over 65,000 real estate agents on our platform and they’re using Folio to manage over 40% of all the residential real estate transactions in the United States. We are now rapidly taking our product to all real estate professionals around the globe, including lenders, title & escrow professionals, attorneys, and going beyond real estate to all industries in which professionals manage complex, repetitive, and tedious processes. We’ve gone from $0 to $1M in ARR in less than 10 months -- we’re growing quickly, working hard, and are excited to build a huge business.
We are a team of passionate product people and engineers that gets excited about solving complex processes and creating value for our users with AI and machine learning. We’re a team with a prior exit and are passionate about improving the people’s experience of the world around them. We’re backed by Accel Partners and other investors like Jerry Yang.
We’re looking for a scrappy, quantitative, detail-oriented marketer to join our team reporting directly to the co-founder / CMO. You’ll be creating and managing search, social, and email campaigns to CPA goals and optimizing our funnel into a marketing machine.
If you’re good at these things, this could be a great role for you:
* SEM optimization
* SEO optimization
* Automated email marketing / drip marketing
* Social media advertising / marketing
* Content marketing
* Programmatic display advertising
Applicable college / graduate degrees valued, but not required for this role. Minimum 3 years experience with the above activities required.
**What We Offer / Benefits and Perks**
* Autonomy and responsibility, control and ownership over what you produce
* Health, dental, and vision insurance with fully paid premium for you and your dependents
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Reimbursement for the cost of a gym and One Medical membership
* Flexible paid time off / vacation - we encourage everyone to take at least three weeks off each year
* Paid maternity leave
* 401(k) plan administered by Vanguard
* Matching charitable contributions