Posted 10 months ago
● Develops the strategy, roadmap, ideation, design, evaluation, launch and rollout of Goama’s products.
● Define product business model based on deep understanding of freemium game design and engagement/monetization mechanic.
● Partner closely with technical and design teams to conceptualize, spec and implement engaging features, mechanics, systems and modalities of play.
● Keep abreast of market developments and current product trends; be the product ‘eyes and ears’ of the organization.
● Lead experiment based product development methodology, driving incremental product improvement through data driven insights.
● Undertakes health monitoring checks to identify potential issues or problems, and takes necessary actions to address.
● Own and analyze game metrics (acquisition, retention, engagement, monetization, virality) and proactively identify and implement optimizations to player experience and core financial performance.
● Work with technology team to plan and implement product and service enhancements to existing product portfolio.
● Work with Marketing team to ensure campaigns clearly identifies the correct propositions to ensure targeted engagement and growth.
● Collaborate extensively with feature planning and optimization: define testing protocol, set up and execute multivariate tests, establish benchmarks internally and externally, measure performance and provide actionable recommendations to community, design and technical teams.
● Partner effectively across marketing, strategy, community development, and other core functions to drive growth.
● 3-5 years of experience in mobile gaming, top-tier consulting, tech product management, or similar functions.
● Strong experience in quantitative analysis, excellent data analysis skills, experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
● Must be able to communicate effectively with technology team, coding ability an advantage.
● Strong passion for video games; passion in mobile gaming.
● Self-starter; internally motivated to solve problems through a combination of critical thinking and creativity.
● Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and influence effectively, team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills.
● Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
● Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills.
What Goama offers you
You will have the possibility to learn and develop and make a real impact on the business. You will be part of an international company that offers you the opportunity to work challenging and enriching projects with a talented and enthusiast team. Mainly, you will be part of a winning team!
GoGames is showing excellent early traction and will scale to unicorn level - hence being in early can help you aspire and grow as the company grows.
Goama is a subscription-based games platform for smartphones, a “Netflix for Games”, focused on emerging Asian markets. Our solution allows customers to play the very best mobile games, with zero upfront cost, no ads and no gaming interruptions. All for one low subscription fee, paid via their mobile credit or wallet.
We are live in 7 markets across Asia and expanding quickly. Goama has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Bangladesh.