Posted 5 months ago
AdButler offers ad serving for sites, apps, email newsletters, videos, podcasts, and more. It’s most commonly used to manage and serve the advertising sold directly to advertisers and connect to exchanges to backfill unsold ads. Our customers include some of the biggest publishers online as well as thousands of independent creators.
As our first Content Marketing Manager, you will work with the sales and marketing team. You will be pivotal in shaping how we communicate with our community.
We are looking for a talented writer and individual contributor to oversee our content writing, content calendar, social presence, and email marketing programs. This job is at our office in Victoria BC or remote from anywhere in the world.
What will your primary responsibilities be?
- Own our blog. Our blog seeks to promote broader AdTech news as well as new features and solutions at AdButler.
- Create guides for common ways to use and implement AdButler
- Develop a content strategy and content calendar for AdButler
- Write multiple articles per week
- Work with freelancers for additional content
- Build and engage with our community members
- Manage AdButler's social accounts (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- Oversee our email marketing efforts for AdButler
- Assist in miscellaneous marketing projects as needed, including product research, outbound marketing, customer updates, conferences, etc
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience writing in a professional setting
- Can hit tight deadlines and enjoys owning a project from start to finish
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Can research and learn about technical products quickly and speak to them in a knowledgeable manner
- Is curious, creative and has a great sense of humor
- Understands the Oxford comma and has an opinion on its importance
What would make you really stand out?
- Experience creating B2B content
- Experience in ad tech
- Experience engaging with a community through email/social
- Proficiency with marketing tools such as Mailchimp and Hubspot
- Proficiency with HTML coding (for formatting articles)
- Experience with coding and APIs
- Experience creating explainer videos and content videos
Benefits & perks:
- Excellent health benefits, including medical, dental, vision if you live in Canada
- Ability to work remotely from wherever you are most productive
- Unlimited paid vacation and flexible working hours
As part of the application we'll ask for:
- A cover letter describing your skills, passions, and how you like to work
- Writing samples (at least 3-5 pieces)