Posted 5 months ago
is an easy-to-use machine learning solution that empowers companies to create new value from their data.
Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing are cutting-edge technologies that have the potential to disrupt the way we work and boost our daily productivity. At MonkeyLearn we're on a mission to make this technology accessible for everybody.
We work together with customers from top tech companies in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, and New York. We are backed by top tier investors including Uncork Capital, Bling Capital and angel investors including Des Traynor, Eoghan McCabe (Intercom), Henry Ward (Carta), Howie Liu (Airtable), Alex Solomon (PagerDuty), and Anthony Goldbloom (Kaggle/Google).
We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven, customer centric and ambitious leader who will own the sales pipeline generation and new business revenue growth.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for establishing a scalable lead generation and growth strategy. This is a great opportunity to make a big impact at a fast-growing and results-driven startup in a new software category.
We are looking for a self-starter, entrepreneurial and experienced marketer who is comfortable with both the analytical and creative aspects of leading a holistic demand generation strategy. Both working as an individual contributor and able to manage a team.
As part of a remote team we need people that can live by our values
, and that we can trust to perform with limited supervision. You'll be joining a small team and will have an immediate impact on our product and customers.
🚀 Job duties and responsibilities
- Maximum responsible for generating sales pipeline.
Attract leads (MQLs) with multiple channels:
Content & SEO
- Work with our existing content & SEO team to get this channel to the next level.
- Create product marketing content on how to use MonkeyLearn for different use cases and integrations with third party applications.
- Develop co-marketing partnerships with third party applications.
- Generate leads from referred traffic from partner applications, forums and social.
- Experiment with multiple paid channels.
- Experiment with outbound campaigns.
Engage leads (Active MQLs)
- Design, run and measure the right experiments to optimize conversion rates in our website, content and product.
- User onboarding (email and in-app).
- Pre and post signup user nurturing.
Convert qualified leads (SQLs)
- Generate demo appointments for the sales team (AEs).
- Increase signup to demo rate and demo attendance.
Marketing and sales ops
- In charge of all the backbone that enables marketing and sales operations.
- In charge of data pipeline, dashboards, reporting and marketing stack.
🎯 Required qualifications
Communication and user experience skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Being able to communicate by synthesizing complex topics in a simple and crisp way.
- Be able to paint the picture on how to push beautiful end-to-end experiences for users.
- Excellent analytical skills for metrics and conversion rates.
- Understanding on how to measure both inputs and outputs of marketing efforts.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, analytics tools, dashboards and SQL.
- Experience achieving goals by managing a team.
- Experience outsourcing tasks (video creation, content, ads, data gathering, etc).
- 3+ years experience in relevant demand generation positions in the software industry
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding goals
- Experience working with marketing automation and sales enablement tools
- You are highly organized & autonomous
- You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- You are entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- You are intellectually curious and ambitious
💎 Nice to have
- Programming skills.
- Familiarity with machine learning algorithms, statistics, NLP.
🛠 Tools we use
- Marketing automation: Hubspot, Buffer, Google Optimize, Intercom, Chameleon, Delighted
- Analytics & Data: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Segment, Clearbit, Mixpanel, Mode Analytics, SQL.
- Content & SEO: Moz, Google Search Console, Wordpress
- Asana, Notion, Google Calendar and Google Docs
Working at MonkeyLearn
- 🚀 Join a growing startup in an innovative industry backed by top tier investors in Silicon Valley
- 👨💻 Work in real world machine learning and natural language processing projects
- 🇺🇸 Work with top companies from all over the world, particularly from Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, and New York
- 🎉 Friendly and thriving team
- ⏰ Flexible time
- 🏠 Remote team distributed between United States, Europe and South America