Posted 8 months ago
We're on a mission to let anyone create software, by building a platform to let you build apps without code. We want to change the way software is built.
That's a pretty big task, and we've got some exciting problems to tackle.
About the role
Ok, I'm going to come clean about this: I don't yet have a job spec, and am posting this heavily in the spirit of "ship things fast".
Here's what I do know:
- We have an incredible product that our users love
- We need more people to hear about the product
- The node-code movement is doing incredible things, and we want to be part of this conversation
You'll be our first non-product hire, so you've got carte-blanche to define how we do things.
This role probably contains equal parts:
1. hardcore metrics-driven marketing
2. helping us build and position the product for growth
3. building communities and connecting with the people driving the no-code revolution
If the opportunity excites you, and the hazy description doesn't put you off, then let's talk!