Posted 2 months ago
CitizenShipper is a share-economy shipping and transportation marketplace that connects people who want something delivered with drivers who can actually do the delivery. As a marketplace, we focus mainly on helping pet owners find a transporter for their pets and so far we've helped thousands of pet owners reunite with their pets. Anyone can sign up as a driver, and search for shipments (usually long distance) on our site. People transport just about anything using CitizenShipper, but pets are extremely popular.
- Our team is international
- Everyone works remotely (from home)
- We have a “minimum meetings” culture
- We're still growing, and you have a lot of room to grow with us
We are seeking a professional, hard-working and optimistic individual to assist us with a wide range of tasks relating to marketing and heading the marketing initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team for SaaS products.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Overseeing marketing department
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with the sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.