Posted about 1 year ago
Atlassians Marketplace continues to grow as we are adding new Marketplace Vendors that extend Atlassians offerings through their Apps. The Atlassian Marketplace has exceeded $500 Million in sales and is a strategic part of growing the Atlassian business. We are seeking a senior, partner program leader who has built ecosystem partner programs that encompass business operations, partner programs, and vendor management. Scalability is key to all design aspects as our Marketplace vendors are globally dispersed and we want to reach a wide community of developers.
To succeed in this role you will have experience in and will be responsible for :
1. Strategy and Programs
Define Marketplace route to market directly to customers and through Solution Partners
Define a Marketplace vendor program including categories, levels, and requirements
Build a set of benefits associated by level to support and incentivize Marketplace vendors
Build a plan for new vendor acquisition and on-boarding.
Be the voice of the vendors internally to ensure their feedback and needs are well understood.
Developing a premier vendor experience that is engaging for vendors and supports effective interactions and business processes.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as the Marketplace Product and Platform to define and influence the engagement, resources, and support required to make Marketplace vendors successful.
Conduct research to aid program and corporate decision making including leading a Vendor Council and leveraging surveys.
Build a plan to manage global vendors as the team will be the primary point of contact and a conduit into Atlassian.
Build scalable processes and procedures in support of partner programs.
Lead Marketplace focused events.
More about the team
This position reports to the Head of Global Channels and works closely with the Product, Platform, Operations, IT, Legal, Product, Marketing, Sales and Channel leaders. The Marketplace team is tasked with creating a program that allows developers and companies to build Apps that extend and complement Atlassians offerings. Not to mention, you will be working with over 1,500 active Marketplace vendors and ensuring that our program supports their businesses. The Marketplace will support Atlassians unique approach to selling. Most of our sales are done via credit card over the web - customers dont have to speak with anyone if they do not want to. Everything is transparent including pricing and access to products. We do have teams that speak directly with customers, but we do not negotiate price nor contracts as we believe we provide the best product and the very best price. We are highly focused on customer satisfaction and success.
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Have an understanding of how enterprise software companies and developer communities operate.
- 3+ years of related marketplace or ecosystem programs experience, 7+ partner experience
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or equivalent experience preferred. A Master's Degree in Business or Marketing is a plus.
- Demonstrate extraordinary leadership skills with the ability to create and drive vision across organizations.
- Have accountability for the design and effectiveness of the end to end Atlassian Partner Program (strategies, frameworks, processes, planning, procedures, and policies for all programs).
- Have fiscal responsibility for program utilization and forecasting.
- Have managed a programs organization and supporting teams to deliver against objectives and achieve key results established for your organization.
- Be highly organized, analytical, data-driven, and experienced at creating business plans to rationalize program decisions.
- Understand the financial impact our Marketplace programs have on our Ecosystem partners.
- Foster collaboration between teams to deliver integrated go to market campaigns and initiatives needed to achieve results.
- Establish standards for measuring Marketplace vendor experience, engagement, and satisfaction as measures of commitment to Atlassian.
- Have a really good playbook of ecosystem programs and initiatives but also are open to creating new plays to be successful in Atlassians unique business model.
- Drive consistency across your programs, yet understand the differences in doing business across the regions.
- Deliver dashboards, reports, and charts to communicate and inform your team on progress and initiatives.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and were at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, were advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, were looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.