Posted 2 months ago
FullStory is looking for a Head of Revenue Marketing to lead a team that plans and executes high-impact programs and campaigns for target accounts and demand gen as well as our partner marketing and customer marketing initiatives. As a senior-level revenue marketer, you will conjure creative integrated content, field, and digital programs that engage our target buyers and users, put our narrative in the market, and fuel pipeline and customer engagement.
Close collaboration with all practices in the Marketing team—content, design, product marketing, operations, and SDRs— as well as with Sales and Customer Experience will be critical to success in meeting your ambitious pipeline goals.
Day to day, you'll:
- Plan, execute, and measure complex programs and account-based interactions that create awareness, engagement, pipeline and revenue in the target segments.
- Own pipeline and performance through a well-designed plan to hit the numbers, ensuring you measure, optimize, and rapidly iterate to succeed.
- Collaborate with content and design teams to create valuable, lovable, personal experiences online and in person.
- Energetically collaborate and communicate with your marketing and sales colleagues to act as one revenue team, incorporate the best ideas, and ensure everyone knows the plan when you launch new initiatives.
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 10+ years of experience successfully growing a SaaS company and managing a team.
- You’ve used account-based, targeted tactics to go to market.
- You’re confident in marketing to product, engineering, and UX teams and executives.
- There is a little engineer in your head and you love to brainstorm, plan, build, and are fanatical about measuring and optimizing.
- You’re not afraid of a blank page—knocking out quality copy, coaching your team on messaging and writing, and knowing when to get help to support your tactics is a piece of cake.
- You’re a natural collaborator and communicator who loves working on projects as a team.