Posted 12 months ago
Job DescriptionAbout Toptal
Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As Toptal rapidly grows, there are constantly new opportunities to join the core team. As the Head of Sales Recruiting, you will own all of the recruitment efforts for identifying the world’s best talent for our Sales team. You will be responsible for identifying and recruiting highly qualified candidates for all open Sales positions at the company, including executive-level hires, while simultaneously developing a proactive candidate pipeline for current and future hires. You will also hire, train, mentor & develop all future members of the Sales Recruiting team, owning the overall responsibility of developing and sustaining a high-octane function in a rapidly growing area of our business.
- Source, recruit, and hire executive level sales professionals for our Sales Team.
- Create comprehensive sourcing and recruitment strategies while leveraging internal resources in order to hire the best talent in the market.
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and cross-functional partners in order to create a best in class hiring experience.
- Own a seat at the table with business leaders to understand and drive recruitment strategy.
- Build a strong brand in the market, proactively networking, and “deep dive” into passive candidate networks through various markets and channels.
- Serve as a mentor and onboarding guide to new members of the enterprise recruiting team including, but not limited to, recruiters and sourcers.
- Proactively anticipate challenges and mitigate risk.
- Create a strategy around advancing the business forward and drive that strategy to completion.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Work with other recruiters to establish a modus operandi.
- Independently study and learn the Toptal platform and product suite.
In the first month you will:
- Work with our Enterprise team to understand their KPIs, reports, and dashboards.
- Start working with our Recruitment team to learn our infrastructure and familiarize yourself with their tools and processes.
In the first three months you will:
- Develop key success metrics critical for evaluating recruiting success from a business and candidate perspective.
- Have a solid understanding of how the Toptal platform works.
- Start working with Enterprise Executives to gather data insights and support them in their hiring decision-making process.
- Onboard Enterprise Sales Recruiters to support the hiring goals of the organization.
In the first six months you will:
- Mentor, train and develop all members of the Enterprise Sales Recruiting team
- Develop comprehensive candidate pipelines for rapid hiring of current and future Enterprise Sales team needs.
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive sales candidates.
- 8-12+ years’ full cycle recruiting experience, specifically focused on sales.
- Network, cold-call, “deep dive” into networks throughout various markets and build relationships via phone and zoom.
- Proven track record of delivering high-level candidate experience, superior negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Ability to handle complex and sophisticated searches.
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Ability to articulate the Toptal story and value proposition to candidates.
- Strategic thinker who brings resolution to any challenges and problems throughout the recruiting process.
- Analytical and metrics oriented: Demonstrated ability to drive business and behavioral changes with data.
- Ability to pivot and quickly adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and technologies.
- Capable of working in a 100% remote environment.