Posted 10 months ago
We're powering the continuous economy by building the world's first end to end system for automated software delivery.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with over 400 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. As today's clear leader in CI/CD, CloudBees is uniquely positioned to define and lead this new category and is expanding in order to do so.
CloudBees is looking for a tenured Sales Representative to join the CloudBees sales organization in our Boston office. The ideal candidate is a highly driven individual with selling experience who is looking to grow as a professional in a fast-paced environment. This key member of the sales organization will be responsible for generating, developing and closing business across all of CloudBees product lines.
What You'll Do
What The Role Requires
- Hustle to generate business across a large account list within your territory of existing customers
- Present and demonstrate CloudBees offerings to existing and prospective customers
- Identify and expand upsell opportunities within a segmented base
- Generate strategic prospecting plays to prepare for high velocity sales cycle
- Speak to the 18M+ Jenkins users today and communicate the value of moving to CloudBees commercial products
- Create, qualify, and close business, collaborating with the BDR, Field Sales, and Customer Success teams when needed
- Manage your business in Salesforce.com
Preferred Candidates Will Have:
- Experience in sales
- Positive attitude and extremely high degree of ownership
- Desire to be great in your current role as well as advancing professionally
- Thoughtful listener; able to learn from others, leverage input and ask great questions
- Ability to command the respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence, creativity, hard work and presence
- Proven track record of over-achieving your goals
What You'll Get
- At least three years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience
- Understanding of DevOps related software, Java middleware and/or open source
- Consecutive years of over-achieving quota
- Understanding of Salesforce.com
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in tech with some of the most talented people in the industry
- A fun, hardworking and casual environment
- Endless growth opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.