Posted about 1 year ago
Hey Teammate :)
We’ve got a thriving e-commerce business in a rapidly growing industry, and we are looking to increase our hiring rate, and build a better and stronger team.
In this work from home position, you’ll work closely with the founder of the business to make all key hiring decisions. You’ll be involved in every step of the hiring process, and have lots of freedom to learn and grow.
- Work with various departments to determine new positions needed
- Writing, posting, updating & canceling new job posts
- Managing and moving applicants through our HR software (JazzHr)
- Main point of contact communicating with applicants throughout our hiring process
- Screening candidates, reviewing resumes and providing feedback to our internal team
- Scheduling, and conducting phone interviews
- Developing and deploying skills testing methods for candidates (where appropriate)
- Discussing compensation, setting up contracts and hiring teammates
- Work hours initially might be 20-25 per week and will grow from there as projects increase.
- We are flexible on work hours/time as long as you are responsive and get the job done.
***To be considered, click the apply button, and tell us three of your favorite interview questions to ask -- and why you like them.
We’ve got a wonderful team and like to think that we know how to hire great people. That said, I’d love to hear your ideas for how you think we could improve our process.
CEO of Healthy Hemp Oil
P.S. I encourage you to read some of the products reviews on our website to see how our products have positively impacted people's lives. We strongly believe in our products and hope you do too.