Posted 11 months ago
Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 7000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
Are you an extraordinary Program Manager? If so, we are looking for someone with your skills to join our Global People organization! As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for working with and collaborating cross-functionally with Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, HR Operations & Analytics, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Engagement & Inclusion, and HR Business Partner teams to think about global people issues impacting scale, processes, and overall org effectiveness. Your responsibilities will include executing programs to support the organization's strategic direction from inception to completion by tracking achievement, hosting check-in meetings and reporting back to HR and key partners in the business on progress against deliverables and metrics.
- Developing and working towards completion of domestic, function-specific, and global HR programs, in collaboration with stakeholders and functional HR teams.
- Executing programs and processes relating to new and remote sites, M&As, special projects, etc. with a focus on improving the Employee Experience.
- Assisting with periodic program reviews and communicating issues and decisions to the team. • Tracking and raising issues for resolution, as necessary.
- Coordinating projects goals, budgets and performance against them.
- Producing accurate and timely reports of projects status throughout their life cycle
- Coordinating the project teams deliverables and collaborations with internal and external organizations, suppliers, etc., as required
- Using various evaluation methods to assess projects risks and areas for improvement
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including employee experience and engagement, cost, quality and team performance
- Participating in activities such as resource alignment, process improvements, and project prioritization
- Partner with internal HR leads to develop and maintain People team bi-annual roadmap and program tracker Example programs include: Goal-setting, Engagement survey, Leadership Fundamentals Training, Annual Performance Review Process, Promotion Process, D&I Trainings, Internship Program, Mentoring Program
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field with 3-5 years of Program Management experience. Experience within a HR organization or supporting HR programs is helpful.
- Excellent verbal, writing skills and presentation skills.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information is a key requirement of this position.
- Excellent ability to put HR processes into clear recommendation using data to generate insights and recommendations, and metrics to measure program performance against goals.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence key partners at all levels through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building.
- Experience in use of Project Management tools with Intermediate to advanced experience using MS and/or Google Office tools; especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing and able to work in a team environment and be adept and optimistic even in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to travel to remote US and global sites, as needed.