“Unlike any other Virtual Call Center…”
“A Company That Cares About Its Employees…”
Our clients include some of the most well-known and highest rated Hotels. We take our responsibility to providing their guests with a VIP experience very seriously.
This is how our present employees describe working with us at Travel Outlook.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated people willing to start at the ground level with us as a virtual Reservation Specialist. You will be an integral addition to our team as we continue our tremendous growth and maturity into the leading Virtual Hospitality Company.
Our team members have the amazing opportunity to better balance home, parenting, school and work schedules to fit their lifestyle working in our 100% work from home-based company.
You would work from a suitable home office space, receiving incoming reservation calls that are routed to you by our sophisticated contact center phone system.
This opportunity is for Full-Time Permanent (40 hours per week) working either an AM, MID or PM schedule. All schedules will include working Saturday and Sunday, for at least the first six months of employment.
The starting rate of pay is $11.00 per hour with easily attained increases to $14.00 within 6 months.
Mandatory paid training is three weeks Mon-Fri between the hours of 9:00am-6:00pm EST, from 8/05-8/30. Attendance for all 15 days of training is mandatory and there are no exceptions.
During this training you will learn about Travel Outlook, the Hotel industry, our award-winning sales Technique KQL and the various technologies employed that make us the industry leading Central Reservation Office service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Must be able to operate a phone headset, computer and company's software.
· Must maintain a home workspace that is free from outside noise and distractions.
· Must be able to speak and hear clearly to effectively communicate with each caller.
· Must be on time and ready to take calls for every scheduled shift in compliance with policy.
· Must be able to efficiently type accurate, professional messages summarizing caller needs.
· Must display genuine friendly, engaging and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
· Must understand and act in accordance with Travel Outlook's Core Values and Policies.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED IN OUR NEXT NEW HIRE CLASS
· A positive attitude and great relationship building skills.
· Experience of two (2) years in Customer Service or Sales in a call center.
· A home computer with a Windows Operating System 8.1 or 10.
· A wired high-speed internet connection (25MB downstream/5MB upstream).
· A USB headset will be provided by us.
· A quiet distraction-free work environment (with a door).
How to get an Interview?
Please follow the apply URL to our Technical Compatibility Assessment page. Upon successful completion and confirmation that your home network meets our requirements you will be scheduled for an interview within 1-2 business days.
Check us out on Glassdoor.
What states we are presently hiring in?
We are currently looking specifically for applicants in one of the following 21 states:
Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia.