Posted 2 months ago
Sierra Interactive is a Louisville, KY-based software company building tools that help real estate professionals across the US and Canada grow their businesses and run them more effectively. For more than 10 years, our customers have relied on our products as an essential part of their day-to-day operations. We’ve built a sophisticated and proven system to help real estate agents, teams, and brokerages reliably scale their businesses.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual interested in developing their career in SaaS sales and business development.
You will be helping us manage a healthy and continually growing inbound sales funnel and learning the inner ecosystem of real estate technology and lead generation. You should be exceptionally driven, results-focused, goal-oriented, and a polished communicator. Your primary role is critical to reaching company sales goals. You will be supporting the sales team in making the most of every opportunity in our database by qualifying new leads, setting appointments with decision-makers, and following up with prospects through to close.
Your Role Will Be To:
- Learn our products, platform, and industry inside and out.
- Consult with them to identify their wants/needs and learn how we can create value for them and contribute to their success.
- Convert quality conversations into demos and closed sales.
- Take on other sales and marketing responsibilities as needed, such as group presentations and ongoing client engagement and retention.
- Develop and maintain targeted marketing assets that leverage our exposure in the market space.
- Occasional travel may be required to attend sponsored events across the US and Canada.
- 1-2 years of experience with inbound sales.
- Experience in B2B and SaaS sales is a plus but not required
- You have a friendly, strong, balanced demeanor.
- Highly proficient written and verbal communicator.
- Highly self-organized and self-motivated.
- You’re ambitious and also understand the need to pay attention to the details.
- You have an engaging, conversational style and a solid grasp of grammar.
- Digital marketing, SEO and SEM experience a plus but not required.
- Base salary plus monthly performance bonus
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Retirement plan (IRA) with employer matching
- Health, dental and vision insurance
Something else that’s important to you? Talk to us. We’re flexible and committed to providing a healthy work environment where great people can thrive.