Posted 3 months ago
As part of the sales team, you will join a crew of product experts willing to create growth, business momentum and convert new clients everyday.
We do sales at a global scale and address many different companies (Segment size; 11-250, 250-1000 and 1K+ employee count ).
We want to build a leading category business.
The Inbound Sales Manager works within the sales team and will be working/reporting side by side with/to the Global Inside Sales Manager to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business
- Manage qualified meetings & sales pipeline
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including calls, product demos, email & LinkedIn touches
- Work cross-functionally with Global Sales and Marketing to deliver qualified opportunities for Field Sales
- Keep up-to-date with the technology industry and competitive landscape
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Help resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner
- Tickets Restaurants (21 x 9 euros / month)
- 50% of Transport Pass in Paris is paid
- Quality health insurance provided by Alan
- Free food delivery
- We offer state of the art hardware
- We offer equity packages
- We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Livestorm!
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- SaaS selling experience
- Inbound sales experience
- Demonstrated excellence in presentations skill
- Must be detail oriented, organized, & self-motivated
- Native level or very fluent in English and French
- Experience with Pipedrive is a plus !