Posted 7 months ago
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antartica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply or drop us a line, we’d love to talk to you!
Our client base is growing steadily, and we’re looking for a competent Inbound Sales Representative with exceptional communication skills to be an amazing first point of contact for the inbound sales process!
Our current shift need is Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm UTC and we are looking for someone to join us from the Northern part of Europe.
As a Kinsta Inbound Sales Representative, you will:
- Answer questions regarding our hosting plans, features, capabilities, and platform from all leads that are generated by our marketing team’s efforts. This may include leads from our website, chat, social media, sales email, or any other inbound contact method.
- Discuss with sales leads their requirements, needs, and questions via email/ticket.
- Respond to leads in a way that takes into account their skill level, expectations, and needs. The skill level of our existing and potential client base varies from beginner to expert and everything in between. Additionally, our client base ranges from personal blogs and websites to e-commerce and all the way up to mission critical enterprise websites. As such, the ability to gauge and sense how to approach inbound sales leads is imperative!
- Produce satisfied customers by helping people, understanding their needs, demonstrating expertise to build trust, and guiding the customer to the right product or service. This is not a role where memorizing keywords, reading from scripts, or simply replying with knowledge base links is acceptable!
- Provide billing-related assistance to customers by answering questions about plan upgrades and downgrades, invoice line items, processing fees, add-on changes, and other account-related matters.
- After several months of experience in the role, begin providing inside sales assistance to existing clients and to Kinsta’s sales team by pricing custom hosting plans, generating custom proposals, coordinating temporary server upgrades, answering plan upgrade/downgrade questions, and various other sales-related tasks.
- Monitor trends and provide feedback gathered from the inbound sales process to the appropriate internal team.
- In coordination with the team, help create, standardize, and document sales and billing processes and workflows.
- Engage in ongoing education to develop relevant skills and knowledge.
- Keep up to date with developments in the WordPress community to understand upcoming changes and issues faced by WordPress users.
The customer experience is one of the cornerstones of our business. Our clients have come to expect industry-leading support and it's our pleasure to deliver that to them. We take the same approach with prospective clients by providing high-level care and assistance.
As a Kinsta Inbound Sales Representative, you must meet the following core requirements:
- Native or near-native English. You need to be an exceptional writer and completely comfortable communicating with leads and customers.
- Must be familiar with and have used WordPress extensively. For example, you should have knowledge of the most common WordPress plugins and themes (Yoast, WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Avada, Genesis, etc.).
- Experience with web hosting related technologies such as CDN, DNS, Linux, PHP, MySQL, caching, DNS, and domain names is required. You do not need to be a developer or systems admin; however, you do need to understand and feel comfortable discussing these topics via written conversations.
- Prior experience in a similar or related customer-facing sales and billing role, preferably dealing with a WordPress-related product/service or at a web hosting provider a definite plus.
- Prior experience with billing platforms such as Stripe a definite plus.
- Eagerness to learn and understand new concepts.
This is a fully-remote role. The Inbound Sales Representative can work from the comfort of their home!
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it's like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.