Posted 11 months ago
Alliances & Channels
Are you an Insurance industry expert who has expertise and a point of view in transforming the customer experience in the overall Financial Services industry? Are you a compelling communicator and passionate about driving growth in the Insurance industry?
If so, we are looking for a leader to join our Financial Services Industry organization to grow our Insurance business. This senior-level role requires a thoughtful point of view about the Insurance industry, as well as the ability to develop and drive industry specific solutions into the market, drive the business at scale, foster relationships with Insurance senior executives, and work closely with our account teams on strategic opportunities.
We are looking for a proven track record in the following three key attributes:
1) Industry Experience: We are seeking an industry expert on customer experience in the Insurance industry. The role requires 15+ years of working in/selling into Insurance organizations, as either a subject matter expert or Digital/IT Transformation Expert. Experience in Sales, Service, Marketing and digital transformation.
2) Industry Solution Leadership: Proven ability to introduce and develop strategic solutions in Insurance companies. Understand industry challenges, systems landscapes, positioning, use cases, areas of opportunity, and sales tactics.
3) Segment Manager: To grow the industry segment, develop, own and drive solution development plan and solution revenue targets, engaging with Sales, Pre-Sales, Corporate Marketing, Architects, and other cross-functional teams as needed. Create and roll out internal and external content, such as industry positioning, solutions, and customer successes, to support overall segment growth. This individual will have the ability to think and act both at very strategic and at very tactical levels. They will have a proven track record working as a collaborator in a highly matrixed organization in which team members are dependent on teammates and organizations with whom they partner and facilitate, but do not exercise direct control.
- A thought leader in the Insurance industry who understands the industry challenges and opportunities, and who can evangelize the value of Salesforce and our solutions for this market
- Support the development of messaging, positioning, and points of view for customers
- Develop Insurance specific solutions and content, for customer positioning, field enablement, and campaigns as needed to achieve industry goals
- Take personal responsibility for supporting the growth of solution pipeline and revenue in the Insurance market
- Work collaboratively with virtual cross functional teams including Corporate Marketing, Sales, Sales Enablement, Field Marketing, Cloud Marketing, Alliances and ISV to develop and execute the strategic go to market plan for the Insurance industry
- Present to large customer audiences as well as command the attention of C-level executives; earn their trust through expertise and relevance
- 15+ years of experience working in the Insurance industry, with knowledge/experience in the customer experience and customer-facing channels
- Knowledge of the typical use cases and patterns
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative products and solutions, with familiarity of the Salesforce or CRM space
- Experience crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Superior track record of collaboration and being a trusted advisor to the sales organization to win strategic deals.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Stellar public speaking skills
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage competing projects with tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree. MBA or related Master's degree a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment, and ability to work across business lines
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.