Posted 3 months ago
A Pass Educational Group is an educational publisher with more than 2,000 associates around the world. A Pass develops educational high-quality content tailored to clients' specifications and needs.
A Pass is seeking Inpatient Obstetric Nurse (ION) Subject Matter Experts and Writers to develop certification exam preparation handbooks. Note: SMEs will be selected by the end-client. This is a 100% remote, work-from-anywhere contract position.
MUST BE CERTIFIED.
- Inpatient Obstetric Nurse (ION)
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working directly in the field of nursing, allied health, or similar.
- 1+ years experience with item writing development preferred.
- Experience developing study guides, support materials for courses.
- Higher education experience as faculty, faculty support, or similar.
- Experience developing courses specifically for higher ed. Please note, If you have samples of work or a portfolio, access to review would be greatly appreciated - please include a link/URL within your resume.
- Familiarity with understanding blueprints for certification exams, developing NCLEX items or similar certification items.
100% Remote Contract Position (Independent Contractor)
- Contract, this is an independent contractor position
- $22.00 - $35.00 per hour, depending on role
- Project length > 6 months (estimate, subject to change)
- Estimated 10-15 hours per week or more depending on your schedule
- 100% remote, work from anywhere position
- A brief A Pass writing sample is required to move forward in the application process.
- You must be able to supply a copy of your certification. Please attach to your resume, if possible.
Application Deadline: ASAP
A Pass Educational Group, LLC is 100% remote.