Posted over 1 year ago
Inside Account Executive (IAE)Job Description:Inside Account Executive (IAE)
Description of position
We are looking for a Sales Professional who will be responsible for driving business amongst midmarket or public customers, while based in our Nuremberg office. The position is assigned to a dedicated sales team and focused on finding new opportunities, but also on further developing existing contacts. This includes lead qualification and opportunity follow-up mostly via phone and mail.
The ideal sales candidate that we seek is a closer and a highly motivated person that sells with a high sense of urgency. An expert (inside) sales person that always maintains and continues to build a strong pipeline, executing against a solid sales plan and selling across SUSEs entire portfolio.
Key to a successful execution of this position is excellent regular cooperation and communication with other members of the sales team.
- Follow up the leads generated by marketing campaigns to identify new business and expansion opportunities.
- Provide routine input to marketing on the success of campaigns and the quality of leads for continuous improvement feedback loop.
- Working closely with the sales team to identify and contact new customers to develop new sales opportunities
- Sell small and medium sized offers via the best route to market
- Identify expansion opportunities for named accounts working closely with field sales representatives
- Maintain and update all key information within our CRM system so that sales, lead, opportunity, customer and partner activity is a reflection of the sales stage at all time.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills over the phone are essential.
- Min 2 years of experience in sales or telesales is mandatory
- Language skills: fluency in German and good knowledge of English
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of customers business needs and the ability to translate that in creating opportunities for SUSE sales.
- Self-motivated and self-starter willing to pick up the phone to hit call targets even after negative responses.
- Team player.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Knowledge of structural sale and organized customer relationship management and related CRM tools is an advantage.
What does SUSE offer?
- Willing to travel occasionally on business throughout the region and potentially internationally
- This position requires frequent computer-based work and intense daily phone work.
- A dynamic team.
- The possibility to grow and expand your sales experience beyond the needs for this function.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Extensive training on the job.
- Professional Development: The ideal candidate commits to and follow through on a development plan that will build skills (sales, product, business management, technology, etc) necessary in order to be recognized by customers as a SUSE representative as an accomplished sales professional. Potential growth paths are towards external sales roles (direct sales, partner sales).
SUSE, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeedtoday and tomorrow.
For more information, visit www.suse.com
SalesSUSE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status