As a self funded startup we’ve built Conferences i/o into a multi-million dollar company in just a few years. We have hundreds of customers who love our product and we’re doing a great job of retaining them.
We’re looking for an Inside Sales Executive to play a critical role in continuing our growth by managing our inbound sales channels.
The SE will be responsible for the entire inbound sales process: responding to new leads, qualifying the opportunity, conducting product demos, creating proposals and closing the sale.
• Pitch, demo, and win new Conferences i/o business to decision makers that reach out through our inbound sales channels.
• Manage a pipeline of inbound sales leads and the entire sales cycle from immediate follow-up via phone and email, discovery, product demo, proposal, to close.
• Act as a product expert translating our solution to address the needs and challenges of each new lead through live product demonstrations
• Maintain (hopefully exceed) our existing high rate of inbound sales conversions
• Produce meeting notes in CRM Platform outlining the prospect interactions, outcomes and actions
• Utilize pipeline staging in CRP Platform to manage opportunity progress
• Represent our company at industry tradeshows
Perks & Compensation
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic, high growth environment. At Conferences i/o you have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and rapidly advance your career as we continue to grow our team. We are proud of culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k match, uncapped time off policy, and a number of other unique perks (wellness allowance, education stipend, etc).
The SE compensation will be base salary + commission on each closed sale. The salary will be commensurate with experience with an on target earning potential of $90k - $100k+.
What We’re Looking For
We receive hundreds of applications for positions so these are some things that will help you stand out…
• 2+ years of Sales experience in an inbound sales or business development role for a SaaS company
• Experience selling to decision makers at Associations and in the Conference & Meetings industry is preferred. In particular to Conference, Meeting, Education, Learning, Professional Development or Continuing Education roles
• Have in-depth knowledge of high-level selling techniques including immediate and persistent outreach to inbound leads, qualifying, presenting, product demonstrations, and closing
• Experience selling Audience Response Systems (ARS) or other related event technology
• Team-oriented, customer-focused, ambitious, organized, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Prior experience and comfort working remotely