Posted 5 months ago
Inside Sales Representative
Contiq is searching for an energetic Inside Sales Rep to focus on driving sales and delighting our customers. We are looking for a confident self-starter; someone who’s not scared of picking up a phone to follow up leads, and is willing to take ownership for converting those leads to customers.
If you’re a humble, hungry ISR with a track record in hitting sales goals and a desire to be directly rewarded for results, this is an opportunity to get into a fast-growing, exciting company, and help build a sales organization of which you will be an integral part. This is a great role for those who have the confidence and readiness to take their career to the next level.
- Follow up marketing qualified leads - created via outreach email campaigns - to determine viable qualified sales leads
- Initiate discovery calls with qualified sales leads to identify legitimate prospects
- Move prospects through the sales cycle to a successful close
- Communicate, organize, escalate issues as appropriate
- Collect customer and process feedback to drive continuous improvement
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience as an Inside Sales Representative
- Sales experience in SaaS products
- Comfortable selling in a fast-growing, hyper-competitive market
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Bachelor's degree required
Enterprise sellers lose as much as 25% of their sales time finding the right content to drive deals, and 85% of product marketing content never gets used by sellers, contributing to poor win rates and slow deal velocity. Contiq’s AI recommends, to salespeople, the best performing content to use for their deals and continually measuring its effectiveness, enabling them to improve win-rates and close deals faster. Contiq’s customers include VMware, Informatica, Deloitte, VArmour and more.
Contiq recently raised a round of VC funding and is backed by investors such as Jason Calacanis/LAUNCH, 205 Capital, DNX ventures, XG ventures.
At Contiq we live and hire by the following values:
We obsess about our customers: We aim to convert our customers into raving fans and we obsess about exceeding their expectations.
We are all in it together: This one is pretty self-explanatory. No political climbers, bullies, yellers, or Machiavellianism. We operate in a climate of mutual respect, and we will not tolerate even a single bad egg. And that’s why we only hire the best; so that every new hire pulls us up, not down.
Deliver results: We focus on results/outcomes, not tasks. That is why we say no to tasks that do not move us towards results. Always think end-to-end, always simplify.