Posted 10 months ago
Inside Sales Representative
at Follow Up Boss
Who Is Follow Up Boss?
- We’re a powerful, intuitive, sales-focused CRM for real estate teams (and we use our own product)
- We’re a self funded, profitable company started back in April of 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric – we live it: https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
- Check out our video on how we work: https://www.followupboss.com/about/
Why Would You Want To Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- All your leads are warm, inbound inquiries
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive base salary & performance based bonus ($85k OTE), health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday
This Role Is For You If…
- You have experience selling a SaaS product to SMBs
- You thrive in a high volume sales role with short sales cycles
- Your approach to sales is consultative, and focused on service and helping people get results
- You have a passion for empowering businesses and users to grow
- You would describe yourself as patient, curious, empathetic and having a good sense of humor
- You LOVE sales, and other salespeople (since that’s who you’re connecting with all day)
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- You thrive on ambitious goals and can’t handle anything but being the top producer on your team
Tech/SAAS experience with free trial / inbound sales experience.
High volume selling experience
Consultative selling experience to small businesses.
Self motivated and proactive mindset.
Remote work experience is considered an asset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting a monthly New Business Sales Quota with monthly revenue targets
- Calling, texting and emailing a high volume of sales inquiries and free trials every day, proactively identifying their biggest challenges and opportunities, advising on solutions that will help them overcome and achieve them, demonstrating how Follow Up Boss can provide those solutions, and helping to institute solutions as early in their free trial as possible (we use our own product, Follow Up Boss)
- Navigate a high volume and high velocity sales cycle
- Identify and deliver best next steps and resources to assist prospects in evaluating and purchasing Follow Up Boss
- Activating and assisting new accounts during the free trial influencing our prospects to become customers
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails from people on free trials or who are considering Follow Up Boss to answer questions, consult, and advise them on the best solution for their current situation
- Monitoring qualified free trial accounts to ensure that they are thrilled, getting results, and progressing towards account activation (and ultimately conversion)
- Becoming a keen, passionate expert in all things related to real estate lead generation, lead conversion, sales optimization and customer service
Who you will be working with:
The Follow Up Boss Sales Team is lead by Aaron Dorondo. Aaron brings nearly a decade in SaaS sales experience and Sales Leadership from a range of companies from Google to Startups. Aaron believes in structuring a sales culture of enablement, proactive and personalized engagement, and self-determined success. You will be joining an All-Star sales team with a proven track record and direct contribution to the growth and success of Follow Up Boss.
What our team thinks about working here (Glass Door reviews):
- I have worked in the SaaS industry for almost 10 years and this is by far the best company I have ever worked for. The CEO and CTO truly have a passion for the customer and the industry they are in. The work environment is relaxed but the best is expected from each person. The company itself is remote and employees are spread throughout the United States (great perk!).
- This is the first job I have had where I like going to work. The team is helpful and encouraging. We all have that dream list of ways we want management to treat us as employees and they go beyond that here. It the first time I have seen an owner care about his employee’s. It directly translates to motivated and sharp team members.
- It is great to see everyone excited at a company, where we have a focus on making something great for our customers and providing them with the best support possible.
If this sounds like a great fit we would love to hear from you, drop us a line below.