Posted 11 months ago
This is a great opportunity in joining a fast growing, exciting company working at the forefront of Automated Machine Learning. The ideal candidate will come from a background of installing, managing and maintaining complex Linux based systems.
As an installation engineer you will take the lead in working with Enterprise accounts to install and upgrade DataRobot software on linux and Hadoop clusters. You will engaged in early stage planning and sizing calls, then work with the customer through the initial install. Installation is typically done remotely via a web meeting, so having good communication skills and a calm, methodical approach is important.
- 5+ years of experience Supporting, installing and maintaining full stack applications running on Linux.
- Some knowledge of Automation tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Experience working in cloud environments.
- Organized, experienced individual who enjoys working with clients world wide.
- Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Hadoop, Spark or BI experience
- Fluent in Spanish.