Posted about 1 year ago
Our client, a heavy equipment manufacturing company, is currently seeking an Instructional Designer
for a 11-month temporary position with the strong opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Moline, IL.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a Fortune 500 heavy equipment manufacturer, a public company listed on the NYSE, a firm with $29 billion dollars in revenue, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Accounting team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
Pay Rate= $35-38.85/hour
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (+5-10 hours/week of overtime)
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- As an Instructional Designer you will design, develop, and deliver training and performance support materials to increase dealer capabilities.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with a broad spectrum of channel application stakeholders
- Assess needs and effectively delivers training programs for Channel IT applications and initiatives
- Identify and implement new technology-based training solutions
- Create and implement a short term/long term training plan by working with various stakeholders in supporting products, processes, and systems
- Assist in marketing efforts of performance improvement materials to their intended audiences
- 3 or more years of Instructional Design Experience, as well as classroom Instruction experience.
: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com
and connect with us on Facebook
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.