Posted about 1 year ago
Marketcircle is growing again! This time, we’re looking for an intermediate or senior macOS and iOS developer who is smart, has a passion for learning new technologies and has experience working within a distributed environment to join our team of about 20 developers. You will be joining the team that is responsible for designing and developing our main application, Daylite.
How you'll spend your time:
* Work with stakeholders to define software requirements.
* Contribute to the design of the application.
* Converting our UX team’s design into well tested robust code.
* Reviewing and providing feedback on other team members work.
* Working with our QA team to iron out bugs and regressions.
* have a background in computer science.
* have at least 3+ years experience with Objective-C or Swift.
* are passionate about writing performant, documented and tested code.
* are comfortable working within a distributed team (i.e. a remote team).
* are not afraid to dive into different layers of the architecture.
* are comfortable mentoring junior team members.
* have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Our Tech Stack
Here are some of the technologies you will encounter:
* Cocoa (Objective-C / Swift)
* SQLite / PostgreSQL
* Python / Ruby
* VCS (Git / Github)
* Slack / Zoom / Atlassian Suite
Marketcircle Inc. is a young, fun, and distributed tech company. We develop a native relationship management solution that empowers more than 10000 small businesses worldwide. We believe in the power of Kaizen (continuous learning), teamwork, creativity, ownership and empathy. By embodying those core values we know we impact the lives our customers, and each other.
Take hold of your life! Who says you need to live in the big city to find an awesome job in the tech sector? Living in Brussels, Ontario? No problem. As long as you have reliable internet you can work from anywhere. We expect results - not monkeys sitting in cubes for 10 hours a day! Though we are mostly remote, our team tries to meet up in the office every now and again to share some laughs, build camaraderie and eat some good food! We also make it a point to do activities together, like axe throwing, escape rooms, evenings out, etc.
How To Apply:
If you have the right skillset, a passion for learning new tech, and the above sounds appealing - we’d love to hear from you. Email your resume, a sample of your code, or any apps you’ve built, to jobs[at]marketcircle[dot]com.