Posted about 1 year ago
Sr Specialist, Executive Communications - International
Are you a storyteller passionate about translating business concepts into simple, compelling narratives through presentations and other communications channels?
The Sr Specialist, Executive Communications will be part of a dynamic and agile communications team supporting the the Salesforce International President. Success in this role requires the ability to deliver a clear and compelling narrative coupled with innovative presentation design.
You will help establish the narrative, storyboard the most compelling story construct, and then translate that into amazing, on-brand visual communication and design.
You are a self-starter and avid learner who’s creative and passionate about the success of your business partners. And, you’re a brilliant communicator with a solution-oriented mindset who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Create compelling communications and business presentations that effectively communicate our vision
- Provide strategic input on messaging and positioning to ensure the narrative is engaging and aligned with our desired tone
- Act as the lead designer to create custom presentations in Google Slides that meet our creative goals, brand standards, and style guidelines
- Welcome constructive direction and use feedback to design clear, well organized, uncluttered presentations with optimum visual quality, messaging, and performance
- Write memorable, engaging communications across other internal channels as needed to drive awareness of key initiatives (e.g. email, digital screens, Chatter (our internal social network), etc).
- Track program results and identify key learnings to help improve future programs and communications.
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to deliver a unified narrative.
- At least three (3) years of professional presentation design experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Google Slides, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign; motion graphics experience a plus
- Strong writer who can help translate information into compelling narratives
- Experience storyboarding and high-end presentation design skills, including animation, builds, dynamic charts, etc.
- Must thrive in a high velocity and constantly evolving work environment and have excellent time management skills
- Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Duarte or similar training/certification a plus
- Email marketing experience a plus
- Likes working collaboratively and knows how to have fun
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.