Posted 3 months ago
Who We Are
At Twitter our IT Enterprise Applications team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple stakeholders on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Engineer to design and build scalable business applications leveraging salesforce, service cloud, Communities, and app exchange solutions. Candidates should have outstanding interpersonal skills and demonstrate analytical thinking. You are team-oriented, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Who You Are
To continually strengthen our growing team, we are looking for an independent and motivated individual who is comfortable interacting with everyone from executives to junior level analysts.
- Design, implement and deploy Salesforce based cloud application solutions to internal business teams within Twitter
- Work with multiple business stakeholders to develop solutions aligned with departmental roadmaps
- Provide technical design, integration, and solution recommendations, tailoring your communication to your audience
- Work closely with business operations teams to determine business requirements and desired functionality
- Partner with internal engineering teams and third party vendors to develop consistent solutions
- Work with other members of the Business Systems team for coordinated delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce enterprise wide experience
- Salesforce engineering development expertise, including PDI and PDII certifications
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce technical architecture
- Knowledge of Apex, Salesforce APIs, Lightning Development, Communities and Visualforce
- Solid understanding of design patterns and engineering best practices
- A working knowledge of source control using Git.
- Experience working within an Agile development framework
Nice to have
- Eloqua integration or administration
- Apttus CLM experience or certification
- Experience with Java, Scala or other development languages
- Experience with enterprise integration frameworks
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.