Posted about 1 year ago
Analytico is a highly profitable, major player in worldwide crypto markets and trades billions of dollars every month across a wide range of products. We are consistently ranked among the largest trading firms on the biggest exchanges in the space.
Our team is small and highly skilled and is looking to expand remotely. We are initially looking for an IT Ops Specialist to assist with support, system management and generally being responsible for ensuring everything is running as it should.
We are a 24x7 operation and work in a fast paced environment where your work will directly impact on the profitability of the company as a whole. As such each staff member is apportioned a percentage of the profits on a monthly basis as a bonus.
Our existing team is based in the UK and so we are ideally looking for someone on the Asia or perhaps US time zone who can be responsible outside of UK hours.
The right person will be someone who can work independently and take on a good degree of responsibility. The successful candidate needs to be able to take on challenges and think quickly and be self sufficient in solving complex problems. For those that are able to achieve this there are significant rewards available.
Please note that we do not trade directly with retail clients and as such we purposefully do not maintain a client facing presence. As such googling our name or reviewing our website will provide little information. However if you have any questions please get in contact and we will be happy to answer them for you.
- Maintenance of application infrastructure in AWS
- Monitoring and error management in multiple environments and applications
- Communication with management keeping them updated on any issues and working with them to come to a rapid resolution
- Continuous improvement of monitoring, system efficiency, security and service reliability.
- Documenting systems and processes as necessary to ensure operational continuity
- Basic linux administration
- Cloud and virtualisation (Amazon AWS or equivalent)
- Programming and configuration management (Python highly desirable)
- Log monitoring (Loggly or equivalent)
- Incident management (PagerDuty or equivalent)
- Knowledge or interest in crypto highly desirable
- 3+ years experience working in a similar capacity
What we offer:
- A truly remote working environment
- Funding for a coworking space if you need a dedicated area to work
- Excellent base salary
- Percentage of company profits as a monthly bonus
- Additional perks negotiable for the right candidate
Do you think you have what it takes to join a highly skilled, fast paced team who are at the leading edge of crypto trading? If so please send us your CV, we would love to hear from you.