Posted about 1 year ago
If you're passionate about your work and have a desire to launch the sport of bowling into a new era, then the United States Bowling Congress wants you! We're looking for motivated professionals who take pride in a job well done. We'll welcome and develop your skills, and reward you for helping us take bowling to new heights.
We're looking for a project manager to help us complete projects on time and within scope. The United States Bowling Congress is a warm, casual, and friendly work environment. You don't have to be a bowler to apply, but if you come to work here, we expect you'll pick up this new hobby!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, lead, organize, and motivate agile project teams and individual developers to achieve a high level of performance and quality.
- Deliver Agile and/or Traditional projects, which provide exceptional business value to users.
- Manage numerous concurrent projects across the business.
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of projects.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings. Prepare progress reports, manage risks and issues.
- Gather, analyze, negotiate, and document accurate and comprehensive business requirements from sponsors and users. Transform business requirements and requests into software requirements.
- Perform process analysis to document current state and make recommendations for improvements.
- Follow project methodology, workflow, and standard operating procedures as defined by the PMO.
- Coordinate and participate in the QA process (test cases, testing, user acceptance testing, issue tracking).
- Create and maintain organized documentation pertaining to business requirements, business processes, system functionality, and testing plans.
- Provide accurate and timely communication of status, risks and timelines.
- Provide input for process and practice improvements with willingness to implement improvements including, but not limited to, increased effectiveness and efficiency, and waste reduction.
- Keep skills up to date.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of overall IT software experience
- At least 4 years of Project Management and/or Scrum Master.
- At least 2 years QA/Testing experience.
- At least 2 years of Business Analyst experience.
- At least 3 years process improvement experience.
- At least 2 years data analysis experience.
- Experience working with external vendors and internal IT staff.
- Ability to manage multiple projects / scrum teams in a dynamic environment.
- Must be organized, self-motivated and responsible.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Must be a team player, collaborative, approachable.
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Demonstrates facilitation and elicitation skills.
- Experience using JIRA or other project management / issue tracking software a plus.