Posted about 1 year ago
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Auth0 is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join the IT Team and empower all Auth0 employees to do their best work. You will focus on removing technical barriers to productivity and finding creative solutions to new challenges.
The IT Team at Auth0 is a flexible and agile team, responsible for a wide variety of services and processes. The need for IT is constantly growing - thats where you come in! You will provide top-notch support and troubleshooting while also designing and implementing solutions to meet existing needs, as well as anticipating future requirements and addressing them proactively.
Task automation and tool creation are a big part of Auth0's culture, and should also be a part of our IT solutions. Some coding experience is strongly preferred. This is not a typical helpdesk position; we are looking for an innovative and self-motivated individual who can work closely with teams across the company to get things done.
This is an exciting time to join Auth0 as we are growing quickly and there are plenty of opportunities to learn and implement new technologies. We will invest in your development and support your growth with the company. Auth0 has a distributed, international workforce with an inclusive culture that we are proud of.
This position is for a IT Support Engineer working out of the Auth0 office in Bellevue, WA, USA.
- Provide excellent customer service and a timely response and resolution to IT requests
- Fulfill employee access requests and implement account management best practices
- Troubleshooting all kinds of applications, systems, and services
- Develop creative solutions to unexpected problems, working with different teams throughout the company
- Manage our fleet of Mac workstations and personal mobile devices remotely
- Maintain network equipment and solving network-related issues
- Administer a wide variety of external cloud services
- You have experience in a technical/customer support role
- You have a passion for providing an amazing support experience and a quick solution
- You are a problem-solver and are not intimidated by uncertainty - you will be thinking on your feet and researching problems on the fly
- You have a thorough understanding of macOS and are familiar with common troubleshooting and maintenance techniques
- You are highly organized and self-motivated
- You have excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Experience working with a remote workforce and in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Google G Suite, Jamf Pro (previously known as Casper), Amazon Web Services, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and other applicable cloud services
- Understanding of secure networking best practices
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.