Posted 11 months ago
(job number 190029TX)
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., (www.omnitecinc.com) provides a professional services to a variety of federal customers. We have an upcoming opportunity for a Java Developer to support a large federal client in the Dallas / Farmers Branch area (75242).
Quick Note #1; After an initial 2-3 month ramp up period, remote / telecommuting will be available 1-2 days per week.
Quick Note #2: As this work supports a large federal agency, US citizenship and the ability to pass an MBI/Minimal Background Investigation are required to access federal work sites and systems;
* 5+ years demonstrable programming and application development expertise in Java and JBoss;
* In addition to excellent coding skills, you should be able to apply keen analytical skills to gather and define requirements supporting application development to streamline the management of complex data;
* 3+ years relational database experience;
* The ability to excel in a highly collaborative team environment.
* Build out data models and packages and procedures in Oracle;
* 3+ years experience utilizing IBM's Rational tool suite;
* Working in a VM development environment;
* Additional configuration and deployment on web and application servers with Tomcat or Web Logic;
* Working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Please apply via the link on this posting or via: http://omnitecinc.applytojob.com/apply/
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.