Posted over 1 year ago
The code review team spends most of their time reviewing pull requests created by other teams. Members of the team review code which may be written in a variety of frameworks and tools. The members of this team are not product specialists but are expected to have very high coding standards, be able to clearly articulate what is wrong with a developers code and be able to defend their findings of poor quality code.
The easier team rebuilds the user interface of legacy products in our standard tech stacks and build new screens with a modern UI and enhanced usability. The team also creates the REST API layer required to connect the new UI with the product legacy backend and business logic. You will also be required to deliver UI unit tests, REST API unit tests and integration tests, and functional browser compatibility testing.
In all cases, you will have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against and you can expect to receive daily and weekly feedback about your performance. The regular feedback is used to help you improve immediately and to resolve blockers which may be slowing down your performance.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
* 2 years + of experience writing unit tests
* 1+ years experience using CI/CD tools
* Experience using Jira and Git
* Have a minimum of 2 years experience leading or mentoring junior developers
* At least 2 years of working experience using cloud technologies such as AWS
* Proven experience with performing code reviews and/or mentoring sessions (has dedicated a minimum of 25% of monthly time on this activity)
**Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:**
Database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra
SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting
* Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
* Demonstrated success as a problem solver
* Be a results-oriented individual
* Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
* Good proficiency in the English language
* Has worked with back-end technologies and latest development frameworks