Posted over 1 year ago
Clevertech is a leading consultancy that is on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. Enterprise companies turn to Clevertech to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. By partnering with Clevertech these companies are propelling forward and changing their industries, business models and more.
Based in New York City with fully remote development teams, Clevertech has built core product offerings for clients whose value was revealed in transactions valued in excess of $100 million.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
**What you’ll do:**
* Collaborate with our team in every stage of a product's lifecycle; from planning to delivery
* Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
* Confidently communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
* Manage your own workflow to meet the deadlines which you will have set with your team to ensure success
**What is Required:**
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience followed by 5+ years experience in a senior developer or architect role; ideally, you have delivered business critical software to large enterprises
* Database skills – You understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data, you’ve implemented code against several different database platforms.
* Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong understanding of the agile software development process
* Excited by ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development