Posted 10 months ago
Location: Only Considering Candidates Within the US and Canada [REMOTE]
Clevertech is looking for someone with an innate intellectual curiosity and great people skills to join our fully remote team as a Junior Product Analyst.
Our vision at Clevertech is to provide enterprises a world-class development team that executes on their most ambitious goals. We are looking for a team member to help us set the best practices and define success for various projects while working with Project Managers and other members of the product team.
You have a consistently positive attitude and are interested in learning new things. Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical, and interpersonal skills are your best strengths and you are able to work independently and within a team to take on new tasks as needed. Prioritization and organization will be key factors of success in this role. This is a position where experience is a plus, but a genuine interest in learning about new technologies will go a long way.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of professional full-time experience
- Attention to Detail
- Great communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
Who you are:
- You have the ability to multitask and effectively prioritize.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Poised and professional demeanor with high intellectual curiosity.
- You are energized by working in fast-paced environments.
- You enjoy the challenge of solving dynamic problems.
- Clients love you. You know what they want, sometimes before they do.
- You are willing to travel, as needed.
- Experience with the G Suite, GitHub, and ZenHub a plus.
- We are not looking for UX/UI experience.
What you will do:
Your day will primarily consist of testing and analyzing web and mobile apps that are in active development to verify functionality, assist with managing ongoing projects, and assisting with client relationship management.
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
- Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
- Health care and 401k
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work