Posted 4 months ago
Who We’re Looking For
You are passionate about product management and desire to understand how to tailor the scope & rigor of projects to optimize for cost of delay with the need to ship customer value. You think big, you ask a lot of questions and have a bias for action, knowing it improves outcomes for customers. You thrive in a scrappy environment, you value product research, competitive analysis, and direct communication with customers to make informed decisions.
About the position
As a Product Manager at Follow Up Boss, you will aid our teams in continuously delivering excellent, useful Product for our customers. You will be 100% customer focused, in understanding their needs and problems, plus researching industry trends that will help us anticipate their future needs. You will work directly with external customers to collect input and mold insights into detailed requirements and rough solution mockups. You will maximize the efforts of the team by helping them scope hammer on core customer target outcomes, communicate effectively with stakeholders, perform functional testing, organize customer feedback loops, define success metrics, and assist with the go-to market plan. All the while simultaneously protecting the UX and quality of delivered features to uphold our “Best in Show” solution that meets our goal of delivering a referable experience to every customer we win.
- Understand our customer’s JTBD by crafting solutions to their needs that clearly translate into clear functional requirements, with solution mocks that facilitate a sound design for our team’s to confidently build.
- Completely own feature initiatives for both our web and mobile platforms, from ideation, requirement specifications, planning, through development scope hammering, to launch, and feedback polish cycles.
- Ruthlessly prioritize the path to delivering realized customer feature value that maximizes the work efforts of our teams week to week.
- Own feature adoption success by monitoring success metrics, co-creating support documentation, go to market feature messaging and conducting training with internal teams.
- Research customer insights and stay abreast of industry trends, and monitor feedback channels to anticipate customer needs.
- Communicate effectively across remote teams to create alignment between design, engineering and stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for effective collaboration with a fully remote team.
- Passionate about consistency and details.
- Demonstrated experience working in either an agile Kanban or Basecamp framework.
- Knowledge of Product Management best practices for creating requirement specifications, wireframes & mockups to visually convey solutions.
- Ability to ask probing questions to give and receive feedback in an iterative environment.
- Comfortable with rolling up your sleeves to help the team get the job done in any stage of the product process.
- Process-thinker who can continuously reinvent and improve how we do things.
- Comfort in pointing out when a design concept could be better and strategizing solutions for them.
- Ability to collect and synthesize qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate product and design decisions.
- Ability to co-create and execute test plans for features.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports.
- Domain knowledge of Real Estate industry & Sales Engagement Solutions
- Awareness of UX/UI principles and how content and design work together.
- Experience creating wireframes & mock-ups to visually convey and inspire product ideas
- Experience with product solution & design for both web and mobile iOS & Android apps
- Facilitate meetings and brainstorming sessions that are organized and productive
- Ability to create visual artifacts to articulate, inform and validate ideas with customers and stakeholders (wireframes, sketches, journey maps, etc.)
- Ability to perform interface design critiques and supply objective feedback to designers