Posted about 1 year ago
We're looking for a Kickass Android developer at Seez. We use Kotlin to write our Android app and we prefer you to have Kotlin experience more than we would Java.
You will be a part of a distributed team in the Middle East and Europe, with possibility to work anywhere in the world, though we would love to have you at one of our offices (check company page). Your role will be to help make a great product that many people will use and love. You will have freedom, you will be challenged, you will not be shut down due to bureaucracy, your voice will be heard. Note that this job listing is preferably for someone located in Beirut to fill up our office there, however if you are exceptional, we will consider otherwise. We are not looking for a freelancer. If you are further than +/- 3 timezones from UTC+1, please don't apply, we highly value communication, you are not a code monkey
We use slack extensively and employ very little hierarchy, you are free to speak your mind, come up with ideas and be a part of our community. Even though Seez is a startup, and funds are limited, we value our employees highly and acknowledge that a great developer should be paid a competitive salary.
Our ideal candidate has the following characteristics
* A passion for writing first-class frontend code.
* A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Android developer. Your education is less important than your ability to challenge yourself and write code (We’d rather see a beautiful GitHub profile than a fancy degree).
* Must have finished several android related projects
* Cares greatly about code quality.
* Takes pride in what you do, but welcome feedback.
* Prior experience in working with Scrum and, or Agile methodologies.
* Good communication skills and willingness to work in a team.
* Speaks english extremely well
* A lot of good ideas and constantly following the latest trends and ways.