Posted about 1 year ago
Kelly OCG is currently seeking a USB ComputerTechnician for one of our top customers in Folsom, CA!
You should possess at least some experience testing USB drives
Location: Intel in Folsom, CA
Full Time Opportunity (Long-term, open-ended) with Full Benefits
Pay rate: $20/hr
• USB technical work, understanding and experience is a bare minimum
• Display through USB will get a priority interview and is placed above basic USB experience.
• Prior Intel Platform experience is a must
• Demonstrate functional proficiency in assigned area thru test time execution and reported issue quality
• Familiarity with PC hardware, FW, BIOS, component drivers, OS applications. Be able to configure and assemble systems to support PC environments testing
• Have basic AC/DC electrical circuitry knowledge including the ability to set up test equipment, read schematics and understand documentation specifications
• Manage the identification, scheduling, submittal, and follow through of purchase requisitions for projects to support operations, and forward to Sponsor for approval
• Hands on experience measuring characteristics of systems and features
• Must have knowledge and experience with tools like Oscilloscopes, Digital Multi-meters, and programmable power supplies
• A basic knowledge and usage of Skype and Microsoft Office tools (Outlook*, Word*, Excel*, PowerPoint*)
• Technician with Inventory Management Focus responsible for
• All Level I Inventory Management Requirements
• Disposing of equipment and inventory per procedures
• Ensuring compliance with Intel Finance and Security policies regarding intellectual property (IP) and HVI, performing quarterly Inventory Audits and other related tasks as needed.
• Executing entry level debug triage from HSD-ES sightings
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Kaitlyn Katt (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globeoffering you the chance to work on some of todays most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com
and connect with us on Facebook
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.