Posted 3 months ago
We are recruiting LCSWs for full and part-time (minimum 12 hours/week) remote positions. We offer fee-for-service and full-time salaried roles. Our clinicians use Valera Health's proprietary tele-health platform to deliver comprehensive, accessible, and high-quality behavioral health care. Our health coach team will assist with patient engagement and logistical support, streamlining everyday tasks so you can focus on delivering the best clinical care for patients.
Join the Valera Community:
- Be part of a compassionate care team dedicated to taking care of patients. Our health coaches, therapists, nurse practitioners, and psychiatrists have a wide range of expertise and work collaboratively to meet patients' needs.
- Focus on clinical work. Valera provides malpractice insurance and the technology and EMR systems you need to deliver care efficiently and effectively.
- Receive supervision towards advanced licensure from a licensed supervisor.
- Participate in optional clinical trainings to grow your skills (CEUs may be available).
- Work remotely with flexible hours.
- Demonstrated psychotherapy experience using evidence-based treatment
- Strong engagement and assessment skills to work with a diverse range of patients
- Reliable self-starter who is able to work independently and also as part of a team
- Access to a computer, webcam, reliable internet connection and private, quiet space for sessions
- LCSW licensure
- *Actively seeking clinicians fluent in Spanish, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Part- and full-time fee for service model opportunities
- Full-time salaried positions