Posted 5 months ago
Lead Coordinator Workplace Services - Tel Aviv Alon & WeWork final(focus on Office & Facility Services)
The Lead Coordinator Workplace Services (WPS), is leading the local WPS team in Tel Aviv Alon Tower and WeWork ToHa, ensuring a 5-star employee and customer experience, every day, throughout the entire office.
Reporting to, and working closely with, the Associate Manager WPS, he/she manages a team of 2-4 direct reports and contractors for a smooth daily office operation.
The services provided by the team include reception and mail services, meetings & events, office refreshments & stationary as well as janitorial and facility maintenance.
This position requires strong communication skills, leadership and administrative skills, computer knowledge, a good financial and procurement understanding. A high level of service orientation, as well as strong time-management and problem-solving skills are a prerequisite for this central role.
- Lead a team of 2-4 direct reports + contractors across two locations (Alon Tower and WeWork ToHa)
- Prepare and lead daily team huddles and regular team meetings
- Planning of weekly roster and annual leave collaboration with total facility management company
- Identify training needs with in the team, organise, prepare and conduct trainings
- Ensure compliance to local food hygiene and Health & Safety regulations
- Conduct regular one to one meetings with all direct reports
- Evolve operations standards and processes
- Organise Team Events in collaboration with Associate Manager
- Ensure efficient ramp up of new team members and replacements, by maintaining on-boarding plans and ensuring they are followed
- Keep all checklists for all shifts and roles updated and continue enhancing
- Coordinate short notice sickness cover with other team leads and Operations manager, based on business priorities
- Show responsible use of resources and budgets
- Cooperate closely with Office Leads across the EMEA region to ensure seamless cooperation between the teams, share best practices and drive improvements
- Focus on customers: Drive customer satisfaction survey, set-up KPIs as appropriate with vendors and look for methods of enhancement
- Manage Salesforce’s unique employee snack and refreshments program including full budget responsibility
- Supervision of orders with various suppliers, following the procurement process, carried out by the DayPorter/GSA
- Optimise and define and manage stock of food and beverages for daily operation in cooperation with DayPorter/GSA
- Ensure close supervision of budget tracker and provide weekly updates to Associate Manager
- Build and manage relationships with Food & Beverage suppliers
- Continue evolving the refreshment program, ensuring variety and cooperate seasonal specials including presentation and communication
- Observe consumption and collect feedback to ensure employees’ preferences are met
- Set standards for presentation and ensure consistent execution
- Supervise and support DayPorter in handling of deliveries, of majority refreshments and beverages
- Collaborate with Salesforce and TFM back office functions to ensure smooth invoice and payment processes as required
- In Cooperation with DayPorter/GSA perform quarterly inventory of all Food & Beverage stock
- Act as a single point of contact for all facilities matters and react appropriately to queries raised.
- Conduct regular checks on all floors and services, ensuring Janitorial standards and SLA’s are met and consistent
- Conduct regular Facility Maintenance checks and ensure documentation of the same. Coordinate required preventive maintenance and repairs with relevant parties, such as building management team, handyman or other external vendors.
- Own the relationship with the total facility management vendor, meeting regularly with the TMF Account Manager and Janitorial Supervisor, reviewing quality of service (KPI scoring)
- Own the relationship with the WeWork Community Manager dedicated to Salesforce and meet regularly and provide ongoing feedback to improve the cooperation.
- Manage Relationships with Building Maintenance Team and Landlord representatives and coordinate between internal and external parties.
- Ensure all corporate security process are followed in regards to any external vendors and onsite works in Salesforce premises.
- Take ownership for the local roll out of global WPS initiatives and projects, such as culture gallery, densification, unassigned seating, renovation ect.
- Work with the TFM Account Manager to produce and maintain active SLA’s for all work streams the vendor covers as part of their remit.
- Maintain stock of consumables and work materials and tools required to ensure quick turn around on small handyman jobs.
- Coordinate the handyman - 2,5 days per week, more if required, for all sites
- Conduct regular checks on storage rooms and basement storage to ensure tidiness and cleanliness
- Coordinate and supervision of deep cleaning
- Ensure functionality of all kitchen operations equipment and ensure quick repair or replacement of any broken items.
- Maintain stock of all operations equipment including, cutlery, crockery, buffet dishes, consumables and machines
- Supervise the execution of services or deliveries by third-party suppliers in the office
- Maintain an overview of service and maintenance agreements and technical manuals; ensure that regular checks and required maintenance are performed
- Assist the regional Management in reviewing and optimising the team structure and make adjustments dependent on new scope, growth or budget
- Take ownership for the deliver of projects on site as required by the regional manager
- Team Management of Hospitality Team, provide guidance and direction to the Senior Coordinator Guest Services and Events, acting as direct supervisor for a small team of front of house focused team members
- Work closely with Senior Coordinator Guest Services and Events to ensure we deliver consistent, excellent customer service for all those walking through our doors
- Collaborate closely with Senior Coordinator Guest Services and Events to ensure highest service level for any external meetings or events hosted in the offices
- Help prioritize the workload and manpower across the whole WPS team in case of peaks in Meetings & Events
- Supervision and hands on support as required in case of larger meetings or events hosted on site
WeWork Site Management
- Provide guidance and direction to the Coordinator WeWork ToHa, ensuring a smooth daily operations of the site
- Conduct regular site visits and checks in collaboration with Coordinator and WeWork Community Manager
- Supervision all WPS Services at WeWork ToHa, to align service levels across sites
- Own the relationship with the WeWork Community Manager dedicated to Salesforce and meet regularly and provide ongoing feedback to improve the cooperation
Additional Roles & Responsibilities
- Track/log invoices and expenses and hand them over to accounts payable department
- Track any incoming WPS invoices against budget/PO and file them electronically
- Check any incoming WPS invoices and flag anything noticeable to Associate Manager WPS
- Supervision and maintenance of various tracking documents in QUIP, weekly update
- Cooperate with EMEA WPS teams in developing and roll out of any WPS alignment program, playbooks and other initiatives
- Supervision of ticket handling for all WPS Tel Aviv, as well as reception email account, ensuring tickets are processed as per playbook and SLA's are met. (Salesforce ticketing tool - Concierge)
- Support on boarding of new hires and exit process of leavers, this includes allocation of workstations, providing personal storage, distribution or collection of equipment and badges
- Manage on site employee parking
- Ensure all Office signage is always at the current standard
- Maintain all information on REWS Google page, Concierge Articles and other information resources related to the Tel Aviv offices.
- Act as single point of contact for all procurement related to Tel Aviv, from vendor setup to raising PR's, AMEX handling and expense process
- In collaboration with the Associate Manager Maintain and enhance the Checklists and Job Descriptions of all team members
- Other administrative tasks or small projects as delegated by Associate Manager WPS
- Supervision and budget responsibility for stocking and ordering of office supplies, such as stationary, consumables and bathroom amenities
- Supervision for office access control cards and hard keys, through respective tools and key log
- Interface with IT for all IT-related crossovers, particularly in the sharing of knowledge for all Audio Visual
- Support the needs of remote Offices within the region (e.g. security alignment, refreshment snacking program, office space branding).
- In partnership with the corp. security team, ensure all staff and visitors comply with Security standards (visitor sign-in process, badge surfing, data protection, etc).
- Support regional initiatives around sustainability and social programs
- Built and maintain strong relationship to local stakeholders and community
- Drive communication within the team and to the office community and decision makers
- Maintain diverse documents and tracker for compliance, transparency and documentation of progress and achievements
- Coordinate any office moves and control local office space occupancy
- Keep Serraview updated at all times (space management tool), reflecting any changes and ensuring correct allocation of team members and seats.
- Ensure compliance to Israels and Salesforce Health and Safety regulations, for example: arrange Fire Wardens and First Aider trainings, attend meetings, ect.
- Work with cross regional subject matter experts to share processes and guidelines
- Minimum 2 years of related Supervisory experience in Operations or Facilities Management or similar (required)
- Bachelor degree preferable in related discipline
- Experience in service sector preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Friendly, helpful and discreet with good communication skills and professional manners
- Fluent in Hebrew and English language in spoken and written form
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Passionate people manager, ability to prioritize workload for the team
- Team player, also across functions and locations
- Pleasant appearance and sympathetic demeanor
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Self-starter: can make decisions on the spot
- Willing to travel when needed
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionise the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.