Posted 7 months ago
What it’s like to work at Hometime:
- We empower people to do their best work
- We believe a great business starts with great people and we leverage talent across the organisation to drive our strategy, solve complex challenges and adapt to the market
- We really do have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a high growth technology business
- Our success depends on your success
About the Role:
**This job can be done remote or in one of our Sydney/Melbourne offices.
We are looking for a Lead Data Analyst to help us structure, integrate and generate insights from a rapidly growing our proprietary, market and third party-data sets. We will rely on you to build data products that will help us refine our portfolio strategy, develop new value propositions to large pool of property owners across Australia and eventually beyond and in this way play an integral part of the overall business growth strategy and execution.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for structured and systematic thinking with structured and systematic thinking statistics and entrepreneurial drive. We want you to challenge us yet at the same time find clear and actionable solutions that could take our business to the next level. We also want to see a passion for technology and advanced data solutions, such as data mining, classification and machine-learning.
Your goal will be to help our company analyse trends to make better decisions and develop new customer offerings.
- Managing, maintaining and improving the quality of our data sets as well as sourcing and integrating third-party data when necessary
- Working alongside our Engineering teams to improve and evolve our data infrastructure and supplement it with tools that would help teams across the business easily obtain the insights they need
- Working alongside business, operations and leadership teams to develop custom analysis and insights that would supplement strategic decisions;
- Supporting our pricing and revenue management functions;
- Supporting initiatives for data sourcing, storage, integrity and normalisation.,
- Proactively spotting new commercial and operation improvement opportunities that would help us evolve our operational offering as well as manage business with a rapidly increasing scale.