Posted about 1 year ago
Coined “the future of interior design” by Architectural Digest, Fuigo is a first-of-its kind digital platform that empowers interior designers by providing them with the business management tools and marketplace they need to succeed.
**About the Role**
We believe the individual defines the role as much or more than we do and are looking for experienced engineers excited to join a small but growing team that is revolutionizing the interior design industry.
While this is a business/e-commerce oriented application, you will be working in a culture that values beautiful design and strict attention to detail-- an eye for design and user experience is critical.
The environment in which you'll be working is very collaborative. We’re looking for engineers that can communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical clients and stakeholders.
**Perks and Benefits**
* Competitive salary and equity
* Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401k with company match
* Flexible time off vacation policy
* Be seen as a leader for a group of engineers working to quickly design, prototype and build new features
* Lead code reviews and participate in design and architecture planning sessions
* Take part in pair programming sessions and coach less experienced engineers
* Partner with a product leader to shape the roadmap of your features and our platform as a whole
* Help recruit and interview other engineers as our team grows
* Be heads down coding 50% of the time
* Lead level engineering experience ideally with modern SaaS, eCommerce, and/or eMarketplace products
* Deep experience with our stack or equivalent technologies
* Proven ability to teach and coach others, ideally in an engineering related field
* Experience with the agile product development process ideally in a leadership role
* Experience working cross functionally with engineers, dev teams, sales, and marketing
* Ability to represent the company in client discussions with professionalism and intelligence
* Communication, leadership, team building, and people skills
* HTML/CSS using Sass
* PostgreSQL and MongoDB
* Experience with TDD
* Experience creating and consuming REST APIs
* Experience using payment gateways such as Stripe
* Experience with e-commerce and CMS systems
Range: $120,000 to $150,000 plus equity